Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Please give a detailed explanation for your purpose for meeting with the City Council. Feel free to attach additional information if necessary.
Please describe your desired outcome from this meeting.
For office use only. Please do not fill in this section.
The Waynesboro City Council meets on the first and third Monday of each month with the exception of holidays. Generally, Council meetings falling on a holiday will be postponed to the following day. Council meetings start at 6:30 p.m. The public is welcome and encouraged to attend all meetings. However, not all meetings are public hearings. Copies of the agendas are available on the City's website at www.waynesboroga.com.
Agenda Item Request Forms must be submitted to the City Manager in writing or by web form by the Wednesday preceding the Council Meeting. Forms should be submitted at City Hall at 628 Myrick Street. Submitting a request does not guarantee that the requested item will be placed on that agenda. In order to make Council meetings more effective and efficient, the City will make every effort possible to resolve a request at the staff level prior to it rising to the level necessary that it be addressed by City Council. Please make your request to the appropriate department or the City Manager prior to completing an Agenda Item Request Form. The City Manager will make an effort to notify those requesting an agenda item of the status of their request prior to the meeting. If not, you should contact the City Manager to confirm the request. Citizens with concerns or requests are encouraged to contact the City to resolve the issue prior to submitting an Agenda Item Request Form.
Received Request will be reviewed by the City Manager and handled in the following manners:
1. The item, issue, or request may be handled and completed directly. The item will not be placed on the agenda.
2. The item, issue, or request may be forwarded to the appropriate department head or staff member for completion. The person making the request will be notified by the department head of a timeframe for completing the request. The item will not be placed on the agenda.
3. The item, issue or request may be forwarded to the appropriate Council Committee. The person making the request will be notified that the Committee is addressing the issue or of the date of the next committee meeting. The item will be placed on the committee meeting agenda, not on the Council meeting agenda.
4. The item, issue or request may be placed on the agenda. Notice will be sent to the person making the request.
5. If the issue, concern or request has been resolved as requested or has already been addressed by Council, the request will be denied.
Inappropriate conduct including but not limited to profanity, verbal attacks, defamatory or derogative remarks, or unauthorized remarks or demonstrations, such as clapping, yelling, or physical demonstration, will be considered out of order. Those behaving in this manner may lose their opportunity to address Council and may be removed from the meeting. Please direct any questions or concerns to the City Manager at (706) 554-8000.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field